RELPAX MOBILE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Pfizer Mobile Savings Program Terms ("Terms") apply to the Pfizer Mobile Savings Program for RELPAX (eletriptan HBr) (the "Program"). These Terms also explain the Program's privacy practices. By agreeing to these Terms, I hereby agree as follows:
- Program Enrollment; Authorization and Direction to Disclose Information; Expiration.
- I authorize and direct Pfizer and its vendors ("Pfizer Partners") to share information about me with each other for the purpose of enrolling me in and administering the Program. This information may include pharmacy claim details, such as name, birthdate, and information about my prescription, my phone number and related mobile carrier information. This information may be used to administer the Program and to provide Program benefits, such as savings offers, information about your prescription, refill reminders, and Program updates and alerts sent directly to my device. I understand that Pfizer Partners may receive direct or indirect remuneration in connection with such communications.
- (1) My treatment, payment for treatment and eligibility for benefits does not depend on my agreement to these Terms; (2) information disclosed pursuant to these Terms may be re-disclosed and no longer protected by federal privacy regulations; and (3) I have the right to withdraw my agreement to these Terms at any time by texting STOP to 37500 or by clicking on the opt-out link contained in Program emails, but that my cancellation will not apply to any action that has already been taken based on my agreement to these Terms.
- This authorization will expire when I opt-out.
- Text Messages
- I consent to receive autodialed text messages on behalf of Pfizer. Consent is not a condition of purchase or use of any Pfizer product or services.
- I understand that: (1) the Program is valid with most major US carriers; (2) there is no fee payable to Pfizer to receive text messages under the Program; however, my carrier's message and data rates may apply; (3) Participants may receive an average of 5 messages per month during the course of the Program.
- For help, text HELP to 37500. For questions about the Program or the Offer call 1-800-926-5334.
- To opt out of receiving text messages, text STOP to 37500. Texting STOP will end my participation in the Program.
- I agree to opt out if the phone number that I previously provided becomes no longer associated with me.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the Program without notice.